My husband said my book title, Nocturnal Meetings of the Misplaced is too long. In response, I’m writing this blog.
Popular books with long titles:
- Something Wicked this Way Comes
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy #1
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very bad Day
- I’d Tell You I love You but then I’d have to Kill You
- From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter #5)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter#4)
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
I read all these books and loved them.
Please send me the name of a book with a long title you read and loved or didn’t love.
Oh, and Happy Father’s Day to any dad happening to read this.