- Don’t Compare yourself to other writers, except yourself yesterday.
- Do give yourself credit for the chapter you’ve finished, or that blog you wrote.
- Don’t allow anyone to determine yourself worth. Not agents. Not publishers. Not peers.
- Surround yourself with people who get you. Writing is a lonely life. A dog or cat makes for great unconditional support system.
- A good beta reader will make your writing better, and help you through the doubt.
- Be prepared for rejection and more rejection. Try your best to keep your spark. Remember why you started writing in the first place.
- The more you write the better you will get. And read, read, read.
What writing tips have helped you? Xx